patthepiper

Picklist Default error 'Value Cannot Be Empty'

On clearing the picklist filter I get the error 'Value Cannot Be Empty' and the filtered results remain.

I tried switching between Simple and Expanded List - the problem remained. Rather than waste too much time I shut down and restarted. As expected, this cleared the problem, but on filtering the picklist the error has reappeared.

I'm using the English version and XP

I have plodded through the topics, but it seems that I am the only one experiencing this problem. Is it finger trouble on my part?

It's a known problem and should be fixed in the next update. Usually you can clear the filter by closing and reopening the project, but that has not worked for everyone. I made and saved a new filter: SEX=F or SEX=M or SEX=? and use that to get the full picklist again.

Virginia

It's a known problem and should be fixed in the next update. Usually you can clear the filter by closing and reopening the project, but that has not worked for everyone. I made and saved a new filter: SEX=F or SEX=M or SEX=? and use that to get the full picklist again.

Virginia

Hello Virginia.

It seems that I'm not going gagah after all!

Many thanks

Pat