sky is blue

add person window missing type and field literals

I am working with a 2nd project in TMG v 7.01. In my primary project I can add a person, typically a brother or sister and the add person window provides the Type for birth, death, and the field labels for Date, City, State, etc. Now in my 2nd project when I click on add person button the window has only blank in the type and field columns. What can I do to get the standard info in this window ? Thanks

On the Add Person screen, try clicking on the Setup button at the bottom left and then the Reset template button on the next screen (Add Person Template).

Note that there is a just released upgrade (free) to v7.02 which fixes several problems. Use Help > Check for an Update. The announcement on the TMG mailing list is here.

Virginia

Try resetting the Add Person template. From the Add Person screen, click [setup] and then click [Reset template] and [OK].

OK, Thanks for your responses. This worked after I clicked IGNORE on the TMG error message "Data type mismatch. 8FRMAPTSETUP.MREFRESHPARTS. I'm still in v 7.01 and prefer to stay there for awhile longer. Thanks again.