hawnsmith

Map My Family Tree

I have just installed "Map my Family Tree" and tried to use it with my main database and I keep getting a codebase error -70, and 91102. I tried it on several projects in v.7 and couldn't open any; however, I went back to v. 6 and could open those projects. Anyone have any ideas?

That suggests to me that the program is not compatible with TMG7. You need to ask Progeny.

I bought it from TMG. I would have thought it would have said that it wasn't compatible. Who do I need to talk to to find out?

Thanks, I went to the site and downloaded the upgrade. It looks as if it is working nicely.

Interesting...

The "check for updates" under the help menu doesn't tell us that version 1.4.11 is available. It says we have the latest version at 1.4.10.

No information on what 1.4.11 is giving us.

No information on what 1.4.11 is giving us.

See the topic title:

"The Master Genealogist ver. 7 upgrade, New version of MMFT for TMG 7"

Hi Jim,

I did and that's how my MMFT software got updated to 1.4.13 (although that Progeny forum mentions 1.4.11).

But in terms of new features or bug fixes, I couldn't find anything for any version.

I know, this is not a Wholly Genes product... and it shows :(

v1.4.11 was released sometime in January. I didn't realize that 1.4.13 existed until I saw a message from Lee.

There's not a change log in the program folder after installation of the update? If not, go to their message board and request a change log. Wouldn't hurt to add it here if you can get one.