Is it possible to include in a report (preferably the Journal report), the marriages of widows somehow? I can't see anything obvious.

For example.

Thomas Grantham marries Ann Rainbow, who is then Ann Grantham.

Thomas dies, and she remarries Thomas Humphriss, I want to include this in my journal.

Thanks

Who is the subject of the Journal section where you want her re-marriage to appear?
The Journal is basically all descendants in my tree from my earliest recorded Great Grandfather (x4). So this is just an example of one of his descendants, and his wife who became a widow and re-married, so it could be anyone in the journal really.

I noted that this information appears in a Family Group sheet if I select the person in question. It lists his wife and her subsequent marriage.

If I'm understanding, in the section where a descendant is the focus, you want mentioned that his spouse re-married, right?

You do that by checking "Include Spouse events" on the Miscellaneous tab of report options. Since that is not a standard feature of the major genealogy report formats, you will have to change the style to "Custom" on the General tab in order to make the selection.

If I'm understanding, in the section where a descendant is the focus, you want mentioned that his spouse re-married, right?

You do that by checking "Include Spouse events" on the Miscellaneous tab of report options. Since that is not a standard feature of the major genealogy report formats, you will have to change the style to "Custom" on the General tab in order to make the selection.

Many thanks Terry