Neil Grantham

7.03 Download error for UK Version

I just happened to notice the (as yet unannounced) 7.03 free upgrade when I visited this site (Main page says current version 7.03)

I have the UK Gold Edition, so I went to the Help>Check for an Upgrade in TMG 7.02, and sure enough it started a download.

However, when I clicked next to Install it, it announced that the download was for the US version of the program.

I can of course get the download from the upgrade page, but I just thought it worth reporting the bug and warning other UK users.

Neil

Edited by Neil Grantham

I just happened to notice the (as yet unannounced) 7.03 free upgrade when I visited this site (Main page says current version 7.03)

I have the UK Gold Edition, so I went to the Help>Check for an Upgrade in TMG 7.02, and sure enough it started a download.

However, when I clicked next to Install it, it announced that the download was for the US version of the program.

I can of course get the download from the upgrade page, but I just thought it worth reporting the bug and warning other UK users.

Neil

I received the newsletter this morning, followed the update instructions and found the same problem.

John

I really did test this before release and it worked perfectly. :sad:

Sounds like some sort of script error on the server. Will retest it today.

I really did test this before release and it worked perfectly. :sad:

Sounds like some sort of script error on the server. Will retest it today.

For information it's still a problem today going via the Help menu. I'll try the alternative

Cheers

I'm using UK Gold Edition and the download from the Help menu worked fine on my desktop last week. Yesterday I tried to update from the Help menu on my laptop and when I tried to install I got the message that the update was for the US version of TMG. I updated the laptop with no problems from the Update Centre. So problem seems to be computer specific.

Les Wylde