Sign in to follow this  
dsc8w

Patches for version 7.01 - 7.02 - 7.03

Would some kind person be able to advise me if its possible to dowload these patches for version 7.00 as individual files that can then be burnt onto cd's for storage purposes. Having just had recent crashes it would be nice to have them available for future usage.

Regards

David

Would some kind person be able to advise me if its possible to dowload these patches for version 7.00 as individual files that can then be burnt onto cd's for storage purposes. Having just had recent crashes it would be nice to have them available for future usage.

Regards

David

I had the same problem. No longer use Help in TMG. The upgrade procedure seems to be a step backwards from previous TMG versions.

From this forum you can Click on Wholly Genes Community> Other Resources > Upgrade Center > select what you need. You only need the latest upgrade, previous ones are included. Be prepared to wait longer, the upgrade file was no longer transmitted compressed (zipped), last I looked. The downloaded file name will be something like TMG7xx7yyUpdate.exe

Good luck,

Mike Talbot

Only the latest patch file is available (currently v7.03).

The latest patch file can always be downloaded from the Upgrade Center page...

http://www.whollygenes.com/Merchant2/merch...Screen=UPGRADES

Also note that there are certain points in development where a project updated to a given version of the program can no longer be opened in an earlier version of the program because the data tables have been changed.