jenealogy

Source Types Request

In years past I have been able to create what I call a hard return in a source type. I add the following as the first line:

[CATALOGING] recorded as Extract #[EXTRACT #]

Normally adding that would result in this as the source type:

[CATALOGING] recorded as Extract #[EXTRACT #] < [DATE]> [RECORD TYPE], [REPOSITORY ADDRESS]<, [RECORD INFO]>, [REPOSITORY]< [FILM]><, [CD]>.

What I want is that line, followed by a forced return which would look like this:

< [DATE]> [RECORD TYPE], [REPOSITORY ADDRESS]<, [RECORD INFO]>, [REPOSITORY]< [FILM]><, [CD]>.

I can not remember how I did this and have tried everything, Ctrl-Enter, Alt-Enter... any ideas?

In years past I have been able to create what I call a hard return in a source type. I add the following as the first line:

Normally adding that would result in this as the source type:

[CATALOGING] recorded as Extract #[EXTRACT #] < [DATE]> [RECORD TYPE], [REPOSITORY ADDRESS]<, [RECORD INFO]>, [REPOSITORY]< [FILM]><, [CD]>.

What I want is that line, followed by a forced return which would look like this:

< [DATE]> [RECORD TYPE], [REPOSITORY ADDRESS]<, [RECORD INFO]>, [REPOSITORY]< [FILM]><, [CD]>.

I can not remember how I did this and have tried everything, Ctrl-Enter, Alt-Enter... any ideas?

Try adding [:CR:], a hard carriage return where you need it. I just tested it in the full footnote of my baptismal source record and I got my CR.

Vince41

Sorry for the double reply but a I had to find this info for you.

http://www.tmgtips.com/usrtutor.htm

Click on the above link and and look for an article written by DeAnna Burghard. She has compiled a cheat sheet for those who like to create their own sentences. Depdnding on the version of TMG you are using, download and print the one you need.

Vince