Dealbarta

Flags and Accents

I have been trying to create a new Accent Definitin using the guidance in the TMG help files and Terry Reigel's excellent book A Primer for TMG. Using his guidance I have generated a Flag to keep track of imported data which has been 'cleaned up' and now want to create a new Accent Definition to mark people who have not yet been 'cleaned up'. However, when I open the drop down list headed Selected Accent Condition no Flags are listed. This applies both to standard Flags and Flags that I have generated.

Where have all those Flags gone? :(

I would be grateful for any help

Jack

Also, in my project all the flags are listed first but not listed in alphabetical order in the accent condition drop down list. Everything else seems to be in alpha order, just not flags. So you may need to scroll up/down to find your new flag. Also, if you have more than one dataset in your project remember that the flag name in the list will automatically have the dataset number appended to the name.

Also, in my project all the flags are listed first but not listed in alphabetical order in the accent condition drop down list. Everything else seems to be in alpha order, just not flags. So you may need to scroll up/down to find your new flag. Also, if you have more than one dataset in your project remember that the flag name in the list will automatically have the dataset number appended to the name.

Flags are listed in the order they appear in the Flag Manager and in the Flag Window...disabled flags are included in the listing...