sharwoman

Relationship Tag

I KNOW that there is a connection between 2 families, but I haven't made it yet. In the meantime, I'm finding lots of information and want to enter it so that when the connection IS made, I'll have everything.

Question....is there a TAG that would depict NO RELATIONSHIP (or some way...such as COLOR CODING to tell there is no relationship) in the PICK LIST?

Thank you!

Shar

I KNOW that there is a connection between 2 families, but I haven't made it yet. In the meantime, I'm finding lots of information and want to enter it so that when the connection IS made, I'll have everything.

Question....is there a TAG that would depict NO RELATIONSHIP (or some way...such as COLOR CODING to tell there is no relationship) in the PICK LIST?

Thank you!

Shar

Hello Shar,

what you are looking for is the use of accent colors to i.e. show who is related or not.

Terry Reigel has a very good article on this website describing how this can be done.

Please see here: http://tmg.reigelridge.com/accents.htm

Thank you!

Shar

Hello Shar,

what you are looking for is the use of accent colors to i.e. show who is related or not.

Terry Reigel has a very good article on this website describing how this can be done.

Please see here: http://tmg.reigelridge.com/accents.htm

I will check it out...sounds like what I need!

Thank you so much, Vera!