Priscilla

Need a Copy of Version 6

When I bought a copy of Version 6 three years ago, I downloaded it and didn't buy a CD. Just yesterday I had to have the hard drive replaced and now I no longer have V. 6 on my computer. I really don't want to upgrade to V. 7 as I don't need all the bells and whistles. Is there anyway I can find a copy of V. 6 to download?

Thank you, I''ll give it a try.

I did download it was able to restore most of my backed up data. Thanks again. How do I get rid of that 30 day screen or maybe I can't?

You now need to enter your serial number, along with the name and e-mail address you were using at the time you initiall purchased the program. The 30-day screen will then disappear.

You now need to enter your serial number, along with the name and e-mail address you were using at the time you initiall purchased the program. The 30-day screen will then disappear.

After three years I don't think I have a serial number laying around. At least I can't find it.

email support@whollygenes.com or call the Wholly Genes office Monday morning and they will resend you your unlock info.

After three years I don't think I have a serial number laying around. At least I can't find it.

email support@whollygenes.com or call the Wholly Genes office Monday morning and they will resend you your unlock info.

Okay I will do that. Thank you.