Neil Grantham

Restore options in Descendant box chart

In my efforts to create a descendant box chart with minimal output (no dates etc.) I've removed all the options on the data types tab (I didn't save the chart, just created it so thought these would be restored next time!)

What is the easiest way to restore them?

Neil

- You now have a 'Descendant Chart' modified to include minimal data.

- Click the Add button to save that chart with a new descriptive name, say DescChartNoDates

- Say Yes to overwrite the existing .rpt file. It may take a second for the new name to appear in the field.

- Now select 'Descendant Chart' from the drop-down list of configurations and click the Delete button; say Yes to the prompt. That will restore the 'Descendant Chart' to its original configuration with the default data.

- If you use your modified chart as a base for a new report configuration, use the Add button first and give the chart a new name - so you do not lose that configuration. You can save multiple chart configurations.

Hope that helps -

Virginia

- You now have a 'Descendant Chart' modified to include minimal data.

- Click the Add button to save that chart with a new descriptive name, say DescChartNoDates

- Say Yes to overwrite the existing .rpt file. It may take a second for the new name to appear in the field.

- Now select 'Descendant Chart' from the drop-down list of configurations and click the Delete button; say Yes to the prompt. That will restore the 'Descendant Chart' to its original configuration with the default data.

- If you use your modified chart as a base for a new report configuration, use the Add button first and give the chart a new name - so you do not lose that configuration. You can save multiple chart configurations.

Hope that helps -

Virginia

Thanks so much Virginia! Worked a treat. Edited by Neil Grantham