joanmc

TAG ENTRY BOX FONT SIZE

Strange occurance for one of our TMG UG members. He was doing data entry and apparently inadvertently pressed a key or keys that somehow reduced the size of fonts in the tag entry box. We spent considerable time yesterday doing searches on the forums and mail list to see if this had happened to anyone else with no luck. I'm aware of ways to change font size in the memos but not elsewhere in the tag entry box. In TMG v7, I realize that by increasing the size of the box, one can increase the size of the fonts however this doesn't work in TMG v6.

I've had him run through the Maintenance routines with no change (clutching at straws here :rolleyes: ).

What have I missed? Is there a solution to this?

B)

Joan

The font size in the tag entry screen in v5 and v6 becomes smaller and larger as that window is made smaller or larger by dragging the lower right corner diagonally. See video example of v6 sizing. I don't know why that is not working for the user.

The tag entry screen font size in v7 by default does not change as the window is resized. There is in an option however in v7 Preferences / Program Options / Other to use v5/6 sizing.

Paul Lawrence put together a list here of the places in TMG where font sizes can be controlled.

Virginia

The font size in the tag entry screen in v5 and v6 becomes smaller and larger as that window is made smaller or larger by dragging the lower right corner diagonally. See video example of v6 sizing. I don't know why that is not working for the user.

The tag entry screen font size in v7 by default does not change as the window is resized. There is in an option however in v7 Preferences / Program Options / Other to use v5/6 sizing.

Paul Lawrence put together a list here of the places in TMG where font sizes can be controlled.

Virginia

Hmmm, I wonder, if the database is imported from TMG v6, if that version would default re the window fonts resizing? Both on my machine and on our Lab machine (using my imported db), in v7 the font size changed. I'll have to check the settings in preferences :rolleyes:

Yes, in my searching, I found Paul's listing........

Thanks for trying to help Virginia

:cool:

Joan