slades

Importing Reunion Files

I have a number of Reunion files with extensions .fdb, .ndb, .ndx, .pdb & .rcx, going back to 97 and I no longer have the original software. While TMG V7.04 recognises the .fdb extension it won't import the file. Is there anyway of directly importing theses files or is there another way I can extract the data from them?

Cheers

The only direct way to transfer data from Reunion to TMG is by way of GEDCOM files.

An older Reunion database can be opened by Generations and the Generations database imported by TMG.

You might want to talk with Dorothy in Tech Support. She still has the older programs and can import through TMG 4.

What would that accomplish? TMG4 can't do a direct import from Reunion.

You might want to talk with Dorothy in Tech Support. She still has the older programs and can import through TMG 4.

What would that accomplish? TMG4 can't do a direct import from Reunion.

Tech Support has the Generation programs that can work with the old Reunion files.

That would solve the problem, once I get hold of the older programs and do the conversion then I'm right to continue with TMG7, but getting hold of the old stuff is not easy. I'll contact Dorothy and see if there is anything that can be done online as I'm in AUS. Thanks for the help guys.