Gotty

Accenting specific tag types

To make some complicated displays easier to read I really need to provide some accenting based on the tag type.

There seem to be criteria for accenting based on just about anything, but I can see nothing that allows me to accent according to the tag type.

For instance, I've created a tag called "Cens-Household", which nicely accents the tag itself in Person View if the subject is a witness, but I'd like to accent the Name/Place column whether or not the person is a witness.

I'd like to accent occupations, birth/marriage/death etc in a similar way.

How does one do this? (from a user of TMG for what seems like a lifetime).

It'd be nice if the tag-type itself could highlight, but that one I can live without.

TIA

To make some complicated displays easier to read I really need to provide some accenting based on the tag type.

There seem to be criteria for accenting based on just about anything, but I can see nothing that allows me to accent according to the tag type.

For instance, I've created a tag called "Cens-Household", which nicely accents the tag itself in Person View if the subject is a witness, but I'd like to accent the Name/Place column whether or not the person is a witness.

I'd like to accent occupations, birth/marriage/death etc in a similar way.

How does one do this? (from a user of TMG for what seems like a lifetime).

It'd be nice if the tag-type itself could highlight, but that one I can live without.

TIA

You accent people not tags....there is currently no provision for accenting tag types although it has been requested by others...