maryandhubie

Copying Focus Group

Is it possible to copy the members of a focus group from one project to another project? I want to retain the focus group members in the original multi-family project and have another project with just this one family 41. I have tried creating a new project and importing the multi-family project realizing I would then have to delete everyone but the focus group, however, on step 2 of the import wizard, the "next" button is always grayed out. I'd like not to have to retype all the data.

This is easy. Don't create a new project and then try to Import. Instead, just use a List of People report, select your Focus Group as the Subject of the report, now open the Report Options and select the Secondary Output tab. Select the option to Create New Project, and specify the filename and location of the new project. That report will automatically create a new Project with just the people from the Focus Group. I think that is what you want, right?

This is easy. Don't create a new project and then try to Import. Instead, just use a List of People report, select your Focus Group as the Subject of the report, now open the Report Options and select the Secondary Output tab. Select the option to Create New Project, and specify the filename and location of the new project. That report will automatically create a new Project with just the people from the Focus Group. I think that is what you want, right?

That's what I'm talking about! Thank you so much.