Guest Michael Dietz

Zero parents filter problem

Guest Michael Dietz

I would like to use the filter "# of Parents" = 0 to set an accent color. However when I define it all individuals get that color. I have other filters which are working fine including "# of Children". Is there a problem?

Thank you

Mike

I would like to use the filter "# of Parents" = 0 to set an accent color. However when I define it all individuals get that color. I have other filters which are working fine including "# of Children". Is there a problem?

Thank you

Mike

Mike,

I just tried that filter and checked a couple of pages on the preview report and they all seemed to be individuals who do not have parents in my database. Not sure what your problem might be.

Joanne Skelton

Guest Michael Dietz
Have you tried that filter with a List of People with secondary output to set a flag for them? A flag rather than a filter would be more efficient with Accents.

Virginia

Thank you for the advice Virginia. No I did not do that because I wanted to just do a quicky to visualize how many in the db had the condition, i.e., how many ends did I have. As you can see Jim says it is a bug. Since it was just a temporary thing for me it is no big deal.

Again thank you Jim and Virginia.

Mike