Richard B-C

need to recover old TMG Gold version

Hi

I have replaced my computer and need to re-install my Gold Edition. I bought it as a download and the site has changed so that I can't find it to reload. I have my original codes which I have sent to support@whollygenes etc but no reply

please help

regards

Richard

Richard

I suspect that most of the gurus are off-line at the moment. Which version did you buy? WG Support are pretty good at responding but you need to allow for the time difference from where you are.

Download the v7 UK installer here:

http://www.whollygenes.com/files/tmg7uksetup.exe

Enter your original registration code and email address at the time of that registration.

Virginia

Hi Virginia, thanks for quick reply. I have successfully downloaded it, enetered my details from the confirmation email I got, but rejected and said contact you guys. I can send by email that confirmation if you like - invoice 70551

regards

Richard

Richard,

You never answered the question about which version you are using. Your subject line says "old" and Virginia gave you the link to version 7 - the current version. If your serial number is for an older version it of course won't work with v7.

Also, the message you saw didn't say contact "you guys" - we're just users like you. You need to contact Support, but of course they won't respond until Monday when they open for business.

The first thing to do is to verify you are trying to install the version you have paid for (or buy an upgrade to the current version :) ).

Richard,

You never answered the question about which version you are using. Your subject line says "old" and Virginia gave you the link to version 7 - the current version. If your serial number is for an older version it of course won't work with v7.

Also, the message you saw didn't say contact "you guys" - we're just users like you. You need to contact Support, but of course they won't respond until Monday when they open for business.

The first thing to do is to verify you are trying to install the version you have paid for (or buy an upgrade to the current version :) ).

Hi Terry, many thanks, yes 2003 version UK gold so will wait for Monday. Guess will upgrade if given opportunity. Thanks for pointing out that this is not part of support, but users only. Thought support on as well.

regards

Richard

You're welcome, Richard.

There was no "2003 version" of TMG. That would be either version 5 or 6. Version 6 was released 10 Apr 2003. The email you have with the serial number should say which of those it was. In either case, that would explain why your serial number would not work with the ver. 7 download.

Managed to install V5 ok with my packaging details, thanks for all the help.

Great! You're welcome.

Will probably upgrade soon

I'd urge you to do so - there are lots of useful features been added since ver. 5, and you will need to if you upgrade your computer to one with a current version of Windows.