Sign in to follow this  
DuaneSmith

How to change jpg to bmp

Ofter much investigation as to why my pictures won't show , I have found out that my pictures in PICS under TMG on my new computer is looking for .BMP and all of my pics are .JPG. How can I change TMG to to look for .JPG? I've tried to find a way to change the pictures to .BMP but I'm not allowed to do that either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

There is no need to convert the filetype of your exhibits. That wouldn't accomplishing anything other than creating a big mess and requiring you to relink each exhbit one-by-one.

You haven't provided enough information to determine exactly what the problem is... although I suspect that it's no more than updating the exhibit records to deal with a new exhibits path on the new machine. The filetype of the exhibits doesn't matter as long as the files on the new computer are the same files that were on the old computer.

You need to start out by explaining what version of TMG you are running and what operating system you are using. How did you move your TMG data and your exhibits from your old computer to your new computer? What was the filetype of the exhibit files that you moved from the old computer to the new computer.