kaye

Need general assistance

I am new to V6. After transferring data I am working on the deault view. This shows children view on the right of the family details. I have another view for siblings under children but this doesn't have anything in it.

Why am I missing arrows from the children view pointing to the main data which they feature. How do the arrows get ther in the first place?

Can someone tell me please?

The arrows in the children view (or the siblings view if appropriate) indicate that the line continues - that they have children.

If you want to see the data for a child, doubleclick on their name to make them the focus in the Detail window.

The Siblings view is of the siblings of the focus person in the Detail view; apparently that person in your layout has no siblings.

Virginia

The arrows in the children view (or the siblings view if appropriate) indicate that the line continues - that they have children.

If you want to see the data for a child, doubleclick on their name to make them the focus in the Detail window.

The Siblings view is of the siblings of the focus person in the Detail view; apparently that person in your layout has no siblings.

Virginia

Ok thanks. I just went back in and these people do no thave children entered. But they are also the same people not appearing in mydescendancy chart!!