Rosanna

Back up files

Just did my first couple of back ups in V7 and used " back up project". What should I be using please? I havent filled out anything in configurations but of course want everything the same as it is.Nothing fancy.

Thank you

You need to back up your project files, accents and filters. If you have more than one project, it's a good idea to store each project in its own folder under the Projects folder.

You can back up external exhibits; however, I recommend managing your external exhibits outside of TMG.

You should never back up the customizations added by the program, There is no point to that.

You can backup customizations that are your creations such as layouts or timelines that you might create.

You need to back up your project files, accents and filters. If you have more than one project, it's a good idea to store each project in its own folder under the Projects folder.

You can back up external exhibits; however, I recommend managing your external exhibits outside of TMG.

You should never back up the customizations added by the program, There is no point to that.

You can backup customizations that are your creations such as layouts or timelines that you might create.

Hello Jim

Confessions. I lost my log in info and had to re register and it wouldn't take my name so it is Kaye here. We are both fans of V4. Thanks for that. Yes I dont use TMG for anything but data and research logs.