ricko

Source in the individual detail report

When the individual detail report is created with "include name sources" and “include relationship sources" options selected, there are footnote markers placed next to the primary name but no marker next to the person's parents’ names. In other words, the name combines all of the references for the name and the relationship sources.

I want to show the references supporting the name separately from those supporting the mother and separately from those supporting the father.

Anyone know if this is currently possible or if it has been requested?

I guess I could get partway there by printing the report twice, once leaving one of the options off, but that would be ridiculous.

I want to print these reports so that I can find and correct errors and typos.

Richard O

Richard,

I don't think what you want is possible in TMG v7.04. You could use Second Site for this, however. Name sources are attached to the subject's name, and relationship sources are attached to the parent's name in the "parent section". The Narrative Format does not have a parent section, but all the others do. Many people say that SS is a very good tool for the sort of review that you described.