M.A.Waldmann

Event without principal - only witnesses

Good evening to every reader,

please be patient with my following text, because I'm not too experienced in English writing.

I try to discribe my problem in words, that everyone understand my question.

Since now I haven't found anything about this topic.

I'm working on the Familymembers of my wife with nearly 3000 persons. The familiy "Lessing" belongs to the known writer, philosoph and thinker Gotthold Ephraim Lessing (1729-1781). Because of this famous personen, the familymembers are proud to belong to this family and try to get together every 5 or 10 years to refresh and stay in personal contact.

This year again there was this event. I was there and took some pictures of the present persons.

Now my situation at home with this piture and TMG:

I try to create the event "familymeeting" with date, location and every person on the picture as a witness of this event. For me it is important, that I haven't to create about 50 events (one for every person on the pictures), because for me it is important to see all of the names in one event.

Now my question:

In this event there isn't one person that I can define as a "principal", because everyone is identical as a guest of the museum.

How can I create an event without a principal??

Is there anyone, who can give me a hint to solve this situation?

Many thanks for your patience!

Greetings from Hannover, Germany

Mark A. Waldmann

Good evening to every reader,

please be patient with my following text, because I'm not too experienced in English writing.

I try to discribe my problem in words, that everyone understand my question.

Since now I haven't found anything about this topic.

I'm working on the Familymembers of my wife with nearly 3000 persons. The familiy "Lessing" belongs to the known writer, philosoph and thinker Gotthold Ephraim Lessing (1729-1781). Because of this famous personen, the familymembers are proud to belong to this family and try to get together every 5 or 10 years to refresh and stay in personal contact.

This year again there was this event. I was there and took some pictures of the present persons.

Now my situation at home with this piture and TMG:

I try to create the event "familymeeting" with date, location and every person on the picture as a witness of this event. For me it is important, that I haven't to create about 50 events (one for every person on the pictures), because for me it is important to see all of the names in one event.

Now my question:

In this event there isn't one person that I can define as a "principal", because everyone is identical as a guest of the museum.

How can I create an event without a principal??

Is there anyone, who can give me a hint to solve this situation?

Many thanks for your patience!

Greetings from Hannover, Germany

Mark A. Waldmann

Try using the History tag or create your own custom tag in the History Group. Tags in the History Group do not have principals, only witnesses....

Thank you very much for your quick help!

I'll try it! Since now I've never worked with tags in the History Group.

Many greetings

Mark A. Waldmann

- Hannover, Germany -