aileen young

Loading of The Master Genealogist

This year I purchased The Master Genealogist v7 after using UK Silver Edition for a number of years there was no updates for it so wouldn't open in my new computer with windows 7

The problem I have is when I switch on my computer the following pages from Master Genalogist load , Weclcome to TMG,behind it is New VCF Chart, sometimes Visual Chartform comes on Welcome to TMG or Visual Chartform. the last page is the one I have been working on in the family .

My home page is Google.

This is the only program which does this

Aileen Young

Hi Aileen, you seem to be talking about multiple issues here,

This year I purchased The Master Genealogist v7 after using UK Silver Edition for a number of years there was no updates for it so wouldn't open in my new computer with windows 7

Did The Master Genealogist v7 install successfully on your New Windows 7 computer?

Or did you move The Master Genealogist v7 to your new computer with installing?

The problem I have is when I switch on my computer the following pages from Master Genalogist load , Weclcome to TMG,behind it is New VCF Chart, sometimes Visual Chartform comes on Welcome to TMG or Visual Chartform. the last page is the one I have been working on in the family .

Do you mean the you exit "The Master Genealogist v7" and shutdown the computer? Then you turn on the computer and The Master Genealogist v7 loads automatically with no interaction from you?

Or The Master Genealogist v7 shows a previous session you had been working on and thats why you see the VCF chart?

Please provide more information?

hi Sam,

In answer to your questions.

TMGv7 installed successfully on my new computer with windows 7 .

When I turn on the computer TMGv7 loads automatically with no interaction from me.

Aileen

Hi Aileen, you seem to be talking about multiple issues here,

Did The Master Genealogist v7 install successfully on your New Windows 7 computer?

Or did you move The Master Genealogist v7 to your new computer with installing?

Do you mean the you exit "The Master Genealogist v7" and shutdown the computer? Then you turn on the computer and The Master Genealogist v7 loads automatically with no interaction from you?

Or The Master Genealogist v7 shows a previous session you had been working on and thats why you see the VCF chart?

Please provide more information?