vadams

6th great grandmother is "no blood relation".

I am using TMG v6.12 Gold and it says my 6th great grandmother is "no blood relation." Therefore her ancestors are not linked to my project either. I have tried forcing the bride on the marriage event to get TMG to recognize the relationship but; No joy. This only happens twice in my project, but it cuts off many ancestors. Does anybody copy this weak little station?

How are you having TMG tell you about the relationship? Guessting that it may be the automatic relationship tag, then you must turn it off then turn it back on when you add new people to force it to recalculate the relationships. If you are simply using the Relationship calculator, then check for all child/parent relationships between you and your 6th great grandmother as being Primary. More details would help in thinking of suggestions.

How are you having TMG tell you about the relationship? Guessting that it may be the automatic relationship tag, then you must turn it off then turn it back on when you add new people to force it to recalculate the relationships. If you are simply using the Relationship calculator, then check for all child/parent relationships between you and your 6th great grandmother as being Primary. More details would help in thinking of suggestions.

Thank you. I will try turning the auto relationship calculator off and back on.