TMGKev

VCF Accent colour problems

I am experiencing inconsistencies in chart box colours when I set Accents to "on" in VCF.

As an example - if I set the "Sex" accent, the box colours are displayed as I have set them. However, when I set the "Ancestor Interest" accent, the boxes remain transparent, and do not show the colour I set.

I have Ancestor Interest listed in the Flags window and have set the flags, so I can't understand why the colours I set are not being displayed in VCF.

As an additional problem, the selected colours do not appear to be displaying correctly if 2 flag conditions match the criteria.

Please could someone provide a clue as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin -

This is a known bug with the Ancestor Flag. There is a workaround on the VCF forum here.

I have moved your message to the Visual Chartform forum. If you haven't visited there before, you may find some helpful tips, particularly for the popular one-page charts. A pinned message at the top of the VCF forum includes links to Mike Talbot's beautiful creative composite charts.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia. I suspected it may have been a bug, but didn't want to be too presumptious only to be "hacked down" for something I was doing wrong! I assume this bug will be rectified in TMG8, as and when this eventually is released?

I'll have a look at the work-around.

Thanks for moving my post to the correct forum.

Kevin

I would not want to assume that, Kevin. You may want to set up your own custom flag in this case.

Virginia

Yes I will do. This is a straight forward work around that I'm sure will do the trick.

Kevin