BJHeard

new PC - re-download SSv2

I have a new PC. How do I re-download Second Site (SS) to the new PC? Yes, I do still have my serial number. :-)

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info. As I re-read my post I realize I should have said a bit more. :-)

I have SSv2 on my OLD computer. Today I bought the upgrade to SSv3 from my NEW computer.

I think my question should have been more like, how do I install SSv2 on my new copmuter so I can then upgrade it to SSv3.

I don't want to pay full price for SSv3 since I already have SSv2 and qualify for the less expensive upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

Hi again Jim,

I just got a confirmation email from John Cardinal with the same link you gave me. I was able to download SSv3. I thought I had to have SSv2 on my PC first, but obviously I don't because SSv3 downloaded just fine. :-)

Thanks again for your quick response and help.

BJH

I LOVE the emoticons! Yes, I do need to be hit over the head once in a while. :-)

I found out exactly what you said when I got the confirmation email from John after I bought the upgrade. SSv3 is now installed on my new PC.

Hey, do you also know a lot about Applie iPod Touchs? :-)

Thanks for the help.

Hey, do you also know a lot about Applie iPod Touchs? :-)

Nothing. There has been discussion on the mail list about displaying TMG data on the iPod. Using a SS website appears to be the method of choice.