Sign in to follow this  
irishwalsh

Report Problems

I am trying to create a simple Kinship report. I can print it to a PDF file. However, I want to send it to a Word file along and create an index. However, when I click on Create Report, it appears to start generating the report, but then a dialogue box pops up that says "WordPort Spawn Error". When I close that, I get another dialogue box that says "Conversion error #20 Unknown error - Contact tech support". I am using Windows 7 64 bit and Word 2010.

I have tried to generate it without any indexing, but I get the same error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just found another post that explains that the program doesn't support this feature with the 64 bit version of Windows 7, so I guess that I will just have to wait for TMG 8!

I have a Windows 7 computer and have been unable to print ANY of my reports to files .. pdf or otherwise. Either send updates or get the new version online so we can fix these bugs!!! This has gone on long enough.

I have a Windows 7 computer and have been unable to print ANY of my reports to files .. pdf or otherwise. Either send updates or get the new version online so we can fix these bugs!!! This has gone on long enough.

You should be able to output reports to PDF. See the following topic. If you are running 32-bit Win7, see my last reply in the topic.

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...showtopic=12005

And you should be able to output narrative reports to Hypertest markup Language (HTML) and you can open those in Word (for example), and save them as .DOC files.