Sherri Hessick

TMG FamilySearch certification

Are there plans for TMG to obtain FamilySearch certification to include full interface with new FamilySearch's family tree website and integration with the LDS Temple Ordinances? I gave up using TMG about a year ago due to the difficulty in managing the temple ordinances. Competing programs such as Legacy Family Tree, Rootsmagic, and Ancestral Quest do a great job with that but TMG doesn't even seem to try. But I must admit that I miss TMG and would like to return, but won't unless it will be able to sync and update with new.familysearch.org. Even if it partners with Ohana Software to allow Family Insight to read and write to the TMG file for that functionality would be a huge help.

Are there plans for TMG to obtain FamilySearch certification to include full interface with new FamilySearch's family tree website and integration with the LDS Temple Ordinances?

No plans have been announced to obtain FamilySearch certification, sorry. That doesn't rule it out but it not among our priorities.