dsc8w

various report listings

Dear One and All.

Please excuse me for asking what might seem a simple need, also it may have been asked before.

When I was using version 7 with Windows XP sp3 there used to be a number of various report criteria eg; list of all persons who are still alive or even a listing of those persons whom we are not sure if alive or dead.

Since having moved onto Windows 7 and having had to reinstall from scratch these various Report filters seem to have disappeared.

Would some kind person please guide me thru the process of getting these back from somewhere I know not where.

Regards

David

David -

That collection of filters is included in the Sample project. Filters are specific to a project. If all your projects are stored together in a single folder you can access the filters in the other projects, including those in the Sample project. If you keep your projects in separate folders as most of us do, you can use Windows Explorer to copy the filters from the Sample project to your other projects. Or you can download that group of filters from here and unzip them into your project(s).

There is a list of the filters on pages 6 and 7 of my article here. You can download or print the list.

Virginia