Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Highlighted Tag Labels

Is it possible to Make some tags always highlighted?

I've recently stated using "Witness" for all the Census tag entries. All these witness entries show up with tag "Census x" as highlighted in grey. This is so easy to see a person and what happened to them in between the census dates. What I'd like to do is customise the census tag labels to be highlighted also so that the Head person's Census tag is highlighted. Any chance of doing that?

Thanks

Many thanks, I'll wait for TM8 and just hope that when it's released and I change the highlighting, it will update all the current entries.

No news yet on a release date? I've not updated to TMG 7 because of the problems, I heard, running it on Windows 7 64 bit. But no worries, my ancestors aren't going anywhere, so I can wait.

Again many thanks.

Many thanks, I'll wait for TM8 and just hope that when it's released and I change the highlighting, it will update all the current entries.

The highlighting is by tag type. Any tag usiing that tag type will display the highlighting.

No news yet on a release date? I've not updated to TMG 7 because of the problems, I heard, running it on Windows 7 64 bit. But no worries, my ancestors aren't going anywhere, so I can wait.

TMG7 works just fine under Win7. Other than word processing output, TMG7 works fine under 64-bit operating systems.

TMG6 would have the same issue and should not be used under Win7 in any event.