Jim

Location of .lo files

Can anyone help me find the location of .lo files (layouts)?

I had to reload TMG v7 on a Windows 7 laptop and now my custom layouts are gone. I was hoping I could reload them from a backup BUT I can't find them.

What am I missing?

Please help.

Jim -

Layouts are located by default in the User program data folder. In Win7, that folder is C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Master Genealogist v7. Did you include Customizations in your backup?

Virginia

Jim -

Layouts are located by default in the User program data folder. In Win7, that folder is C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Master Genealogist v7. Did you include Customizations in your backup?

Virginia

Thank you so much Virginia for your help and YES I did backup the customizations. I found all the .lo's I was looking for.

Again, Thanks.

Jim

Jim -

Virginia

Hi there Virginia.

A different forum and a different topic. I didn't see the original message in the TMG Digest but I did see your latest. Add another to your total. I'm 81

Regards

Vernon Symons

You are referring to the informal survey and discussion of the number of octogenarian members on the TMG Rootsweb mailing list. I have added you to the tally (you are the 29th). Thanks for checking in with the octogenarians (and one nonagenarian).

So as not to confuse forum members and be off-subject, we may delete your message here -

For others who wish to join the TMG Rootsweb mailing list, see the link here.

Virginia