Sign in to follow this  
Raygers

Trial Expired

I downloaded and installed the 30 day trial version, but when I start it it tells me that the trial version has expired. I did try out the beta version so I am thinking it's picking up on the previous install, which I removed a while ago. Is there anything I can do to overcome this?

I have the same problem. I upgraded by computer and found that TMG Version 7 would not work properly, particulalry reports, on the new 64 bit windows. So I gave up, uninstalled it and started using Family Historian. I like TMG very much and hoped that Version 8 would have overcome these problems but I will not buy the new version until I can try it and know it works. Obviosuly there is some problem with the trial verson and hopefully this can be sorted out. I would hate to have to give up all together on TMG after waiting so long for version 8. I have contacted Support and wait to hear back.

The same happens here.

I had the TMG8 beta until a while ago, and now a fresh install of TMG 8 is considered expired.

Anyway, I shall probably buy the upgrade from my current TMG 7, but I would feel more comfortable if I could try it first.