Sign in to follow this  
ruppy

Microsoft Visual Foxpro Fatal error

I get this error everytime I rebuild a website with second site. I can close the error window with the ok button and ss with finish building the site. It starts out with a microsoft visual foxpro error window with a green bar and then I get the error window. How do I get rid of this? I'm running windows 7 64 bit professional.

Fatal error: Exception code=C0000005 @ 2011.12.19 04:55:42 PM. Error log file: C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Programs\The Master Genealogist v8\VFP9Rerr.log

Called from - cusshortcutmanager.showmenu line 169 {c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\devlibs\invisobj.vct c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\devlibs\invisobj.vct}

Called from - rclickmenu.meditdata line 121 {c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\common\libs\rclick.vct c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\common\libs\rclick.vct}

Called from - frmttl.conttl2.edbwitness.rightclick line 4 {c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\devlibs\myclass.vct c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\devlibs\myclass.vct}

Called from - tmgmain line 592 {C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Programs\The Master Genealogist v8\tmg\programs\tmgmain.prg c:\users\mike\appdata\local\programs\the master genealogist v8\tmg8.exe}

Ruppy :angry: