RLHodges11

Upgraded to Master Genealogist V8

I just recently upgraded from TMG 7 to TMG 8. The upgrade went will until I tried to Unlock the Full Program. When I copy the serial number over from the e-mail which by the way if for TMG7, I get "Registration data is invalid. You will be prompted to register again when you start the application. In the meantime, will continue in trail mode. Please contact technical support if you continue to have trouble." So, when can I expect to get the serial number that will release the full program?

Edited by RLHodges11

You need a serial number for TMG8. It has to be purchased from Wholly Genes. If you've already purchased the upgrade they can re-supply the number. It should have been on your invoice and probably on a separate e-mail that they would have sent you.

Robert

Thank you Robert. Just FYI - I did purchase the upgrade and recieved three e-mails. One was Wholly Genes Software Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation, Your Download from Wholly Genes and Your Wholly Genes Order #, so it looks like I am going to have them re-supply the number.

You're very welcome. If I remember correctly, the v8 serial number appeared on two of those e-mails.

R.

Edited by Robert Jacobs

I got an email like this which contained the new serial number for V8.

support@whollygenes.com Serial Number for The Master Genealogist V8, Gold edition.

Edited by retsof