Sign in to follow this  
Alexander Payne

Journal Report

I use the UK version. In the journal report when a spouse is introduced I want the spouses report to print spouse data birth date & place, Parents, death date & place as in the Ultimate Family Tree.

9. John Charles2 REID (Timothy1) was born at Canadian Labrador, Canada April 22, 1864. The birth date was taken from the bible of Timothy REID, now owned by Irvine REID of Norris Point, Bonne Bay, Newfoundland, CANADA. The following statement is listed in the bible; Timothy READ from A.S.H. Poole, England, 1844. From the front of the bible and on the bottom of the page is the following; Diamond Twenty-Fours M.DCCC.XL; M.DCCC.XL equals 1840. John died July 7, 1941 at Neddie's Harbour, Bonne Bay, District of St. Barbe, Newfoundland, at age 77. Hisbody was interred after July 7, 1941 in Norris Point, Newfoundland.

He married Frances HANN August 12, 1898 at Woody Point, Bonne Bay, Disrtict of St. Barbe, Newfoundland. Entry No. 204 - Marriage solemnized in the Church of the Epiphany, Bonne Bay in the Diocese of Newfoundland, August 12, 1898, John Charles REID, age 32, bachelor and fisherman of Cleopatra Cove, son of Timothy REID, fisherman and Frances HANN, age 29, spinster of Seal Cove, daughter of Thomas HANN. Married in the aforementioned Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Church of England, by me Charles W. HOLLANDS (Priest). This marriage was solemnized between us: his mark of X John Charles REID & Frances HANN. In the presence of us: his mark of X Moses REID, Melisa A. REID.

Frances was born 1868 at Seal Cove, Bonne Bay, District of St. Barbe, Newfoundland. Frances was the daughter of Thomas HANNand Susannah TILLER. Frances died August 3, 1908 at Neddie's Harbour, Bonne Bay, District of St. Barbe, Newfoundland, at age 40. Her body was interred after August 3, 1908 in Norris Point, Newfoundland.

John Charles REID and Frances HANN had the following family:

31 i. Masie Olive3 REIDwas born at Neddie's Harbour, Bonne Bay, District of St. Barbe, Newfoundland March 3, 1899. The birth date was taken from the bible of Timothy REID,

Options / General tab / Style / select 'Custom format'

Options / Miscellaneous tab / Format / select 'Include spouse events'