janice

Printing FGS does not align properly

When I print to screen or print to file the FGS is aligned hard left. It also has the page in outline under it. I do not see anything to align it.

Help please.

Thanks

Janice Cornwell

Down Under

Janice -

You can set the margins on the report definition screen / Properties.

The Draft view does display the FGS aligned hard left. Click on the Print View button at the top to view the FGS with the actual margins and how it will print.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the page in outline under it' unless it is the table lines in the v8 FGS format. There are examples of the new FGS in the forum thread here. You can make those lines a light gray or white if you do not want to see them in the report.

Virginia

Virginia,

I tried resetting the margins, the result is still the same. Hadn't noticed the settings before.

What I meant was that the group sheet is normal although hard left. When I print preview it is as though it is showing the outline offset to the FGS. Things seem to have got worse with my TMG and I think that will need to be fixed first.

I wanted the group sheets to finish a powerpoint to show the capabilities of TMG.

Janice

Virginia,

Perhaps I did not explain clearly. I was getting extra lines to the one in the FGS. I have found these lines diappear if I print them to a PDF so problem is solved. I can now finish my powerpoint.

Thank you for your valuable help.

Janice Cornwell

Down Under