Robert Jacobs

Restore default sentence?

I unwisely made a global sentence change via the master tag list; now I wish to restore the default sentence which, of course, I cannot precisely remember. I don't see how to do it in the absence of knowing the text. Is there a way, short of begging some kindly person to copy it off for me? It's the sentence for the principal role on the occupation tag.

Thanks so much.

Robert

I unwisely made a global sentence change via the master tag list; now I wish to restore the default sentence which, of course, I cannot precisely remember. I don't see how to do it in the absence of knowing the text. Is there a way, short of begging some kindly person to copy it off for me? It's the sentence for the principal role on the occupation tag.

Thanks so much.

Robert

The sentence is:

[P] <was|and [PO] were> [M] <[D]> <[L]>

Dear Harry,

Good heavens! I got up to make a cup of coffee and the answer was here before I sat down again. Thanks so much. It does appear that one can't restore the default from TMG's resources. Anyway, I'm up and running again and I very much appreciate your help.

All good wishes.

Robert

Robert,

You can always discover the default sentences by creating a New project and reviewing the sentences in that project.

Hope this gives you ideas,

Dear Michael,

Duhh! But even worse: I could have walked upstairs to my bedroom and switched on the Thinkpad, not yet fully synchronized and seen the sentence there.

Thanks so much. Given that I have a memory like a sieve and a lot of customized sentences, a clean copy of TMG would seems to be a useful resource.

Robert