Bob Greiner

Flags window opens with no values

When I click on Window -> Flags the Flags window appears, but I only see one column - the list of flag names. There is no column for the flag values. I have always had the problem that this window is not sized properly at first opening. The values were always off screen to the right. I would have to expand the screen and then resize the column widths. However, now there is no second column and I cannot resize the screen or adjust column widths to make it visible.

TMG 8.04.0000

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600

Bob -

Things to try:

- Maximize the Flag window using the Maximize button in the upper right corner of that window.

- Drag the bottom slider bar to the left to expose the column.

- In Preferences / Program Options / Other, select the 5/6 method of resizing.

- Change the minimum font size in Preferences / Lists to 8 pt.

Virginia

Virginia,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, none of them worked.

Here is an example of what the screen looks like when I select Window -> Flags. No matter how far I slide the divider at the top of the screen, the second column does not appear. As you can see, there is also no slider at the bottom.

http://home.comcast.net/~rcgrein/screen1.jpg

Bob

In Preferences / Lists, try adding all the lines (vertical, horizontal, blank) and see if you can click on that right side and grab the vertical line.

Is the default layout Flag window the same way? Have you tried shutting TMG down and reopening it?

Virginia

Thank you. That did the trick.

None of the changes to preference seemed to work. However, the default flag window looked normal. I just deleted my personal layout and recreated it from the default.

Bob