I've just updated from 8.04 to 8.06. Everything appeared to go normally, and I've updated my projects to the new format.
When generating a report to be displayed in the screen preview, TMG processes the filters properly. Then, as it is passing the data to the display utility, a "Program Error" box "Record is out of range" is displayed. "Cancel", "Ignore" and "Help" buttons complete the box. Cancel works as expected. Help does nothing. Ignore produces the expected report immediately.
Other report formats, such as Word, PDF and Chartform do not produce the error.
The error box did not appear before the update.
The environment is fully-patched Win7 Pro 32-bit.