beetle3247

Family Group Sheet Being Created w/o M/F or Children?

It seems I cannot created a Family Group Sheet (FGS) for my maternal grandfather that has his parents or children listed. If I change the person to his wife, my grandmother, then her FGS looks fine. I've checked the links and eveything appears to be correct for parents and children. I've also run the Optimize routine. I've closed TMG and reopened with no help. I've gone one generation further down his line and everything appears fine there, with the FGS being created correctly.

Help!

It is hard to guess the problem without being able to look over your shoulder, but the most common cause for my reports is the Surety settings on the General tab of the Report Options. Check that they are "No Threshold" and that they "Include blank surety".

I have both the "No threshold" and "Include blank surety" checked and it still does not work for him, but does for anyone else.

I founf the problem. When I did a descendant list he seems to have two marriages. I looked at his detail and his marriage license did not have the other principal. I looked back at the FGS and then noticed that it was a multiple page report - the 2nd page was correct. I added my grandmother to the marriage license and eveything then turned out OK. Thanks for at least looking into this for me. This just shows that sometimes the smallest of things can through reports off.