afinab

Unexpected number of errors when making site from TMG8.05

Tried for the first time to make a site from TMG8.05. I make both an English and a Dutch version. All went well in the English version, but received 80 errors in the Dutch version, all of them related to witness roles. This happened both with SS4, and with SS5

There seem to be two types of error messages:
Role heir3/00006 not found for event Testament and person 135 (this a a will tag)
Role Witness1/00009 not found for event OndertrPrim and person 2195 (this is a custom marriage tag)
However, the roles are there, and I do not get an error for other people with the exact same role in the same event. It also does not seem to affect the outcome of the page.
Is this a translation issue? As said above, the english version does not give me any errors.
Thanks for any insights, anyone can provide
Afina
Edited by afinab

Thanks Terry,

Because it doesn't happen in the English version of my website, I was thinking it was a translation problem in TMG. But I will now post it in the Second Site list

You're welcome, Afina.

My guess is that your Dutch Sentences use different Memo segments than your English Sentences and there is an issue with the contents of one or more Memos. But that's just a guess and John is the one who understands such issues.

Terry