Why are some names listed under Father, Mother, and Spouse in Given Name, Surname format and others Surname, Given Name?

This is the first time I have ran into this... Closing and reopening the Pick List did not correct the problem. However, after moving around in the Pick List, closing and reopening a few times, the problem corrected itself and I cannot reproduce it...

See attachment:

post-19-0-52150800-1372361969_thumb.png

Hi Paul,

You show Father, Mother, Spouse, but what about the subject person. Did their format stay the same? If so, I would suspect a display issue for all the entries for those rows which did not update when you changed format.

Hi Paul,

You show Father, Mother, Spouse, but what about the subject person. Did their format stay the same? If so, I would suspect a display issue for all the entries for those rows which did not update when you changed format.

The subject appeared in the right format...I'm sure it's a display problem as I check several individuals and there was nothing wrong with their record. I did not change formats. It just occurred out of the blue. In my many years of using TMG it's the first time I've seen it happen.