Is there any way to mark items that have been checked in an audit report so they don't keep re-appearing. eg. Born after father was 60 years old, birth after fathers death, more than 15 children, born before father was 16 years old, died after age 100 years, etc. Often, when checking an audit report I find I'm re-checking people I've already passed as correct in an earlier session. Would be nice if I could mark them, somehow, in the database so they don't keep re-appearing on subsequent audits.

Edited by daryl edmonds

Daryl,

So far as I know there is no way to mark a particular case so it won't be found again. You can of course adjust the settings in Options to change the way a particular test is run, but that changes the results for everyone, not just an individual case.

Hi, Daryl,

As Terry notes, I see no way to mark such people. Generally I only use the Audit to check newly added people. If you let TMG just add new people with the next highest ID number, if you sort the Audit report by ID number all your new people would be at the end of the report, and you could concentrate your attention there.

Hope this gives you ideas,

Thanks Terry and Michael,

I thought that was the case.

I've always sorted using surname; I find its easier to work down the list, but I can see a lot of merit in sorting by ID number as you suggest, Michael. I'll try that next time, thanks for the idea.