Rosanna

Re Prev problem with colours in print review - need someone to do a test please?

Descendants indented chart.V7 and carried over to version V8. Using Win 7, 32 bit and Word 2010.

Thought I should start another thread. After a LOT of discussions with printer support for my new printer, they say that the coloured vertical lines I see in print review are nothing and they are not graphic lines and not a printer issue. I have a mono printer. I am concerned that these will come out as coloured when merged by typesetter and even during printing.(professional printers)

Can someone please do a small half page desc chart in Word and look at it in print preview and tell me fi they are getting coloured lines? And if you have a coloured printer can you see if the lines show in coloured please?

In my last discussion I mentioned I had been playing around with colours in Master Genealogist. But it is not a problem in Word until I get to print review. Because I have mono printer it comes out black.

I need information so I can to get back to my printer manufacturer because despite being a mono printer they have settings for colour management and I believe there is something wrong there. I have never noticed any coloured lines before and I go back to version 4.

Your help will be most appreciated.