jriffey

error ROPROTECTIONMAN

When I attempt to use the tab # "go to", my screen freezes, I get the error "unknown member ROPROTECTIONMAN." and I have to manually restart the program to get it to unfreeze. Can anyone help?

Jacki

Ctrl-l will switch back and forth between the last two people easily. The file, find a person also works fine. It's just the # button, I guess that freezes it up.

Jacki

Not CTRL+L but Ctrl-I (eye)... the keyboard shortcut for 'Find a Person / Search by ID'.

Run the installer and use the repair option and see if that fixes it.

The error message appears to be incomplete and we need the additional information in the complete error message. Can you copy the exact text and, in addition, make a screen shot of the error message?

Also note - If there is more than one error message, only the first one matters and that is the error message that should be reported.

The latest installer always can be downloaded from here...

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index.php?/topic/15915-tmg9-final-installers/

Edited by Jim Byram

I ran the installer/repair and it did not fix the problem. Now I am trying to figure out how to attach screenshots to this post! I have my screenshots saved in on a Word document and could not see how I can attach that. I also tried ctrl-v to paste the image on here and it did not work. My next thing to try?

Jacki