Sign in to follow this  
garykueber

TMG 9.02 error message

I am receiving the following error message often in TMG 9.02.

Numeric overflow. Data was lost. 1084

FRMDETAILS.CNTEVENTLIST.MPREPAREEVENTS3

I ran Validate File Integrity and received that message at the end of the process.

Does anyone know what to make of this?

The error has been fixed and the fix should be in v9.03.

It has nothing to do with VFI per se and that is just one of several ways to get the error. And there is no data loss.

Is there a work-around for this error message? I just converted from 8.08 to 9.02 last night and am getting this error message just about every time I change from one person record to another.

I am pushing for v9.03 to be released ASAP to deal with this and with the role update issue that UK users are seeing. I'd simply revert to v8.08 until v9.03 is released.

%%%%%%%%%%

The problem is a code error that has to do with accents. The code was correct for a small per_no but was wrong when per_no > 99999.

Edited by Jim Byram

Hello Jim: I am having the same problem, even entering text in a memo field brings up the error message and I have to click "Ignore" several times for it to go away.

Data entry is now so slow that I can no longer work on my projects effectively.

Is there any way I can revert to version 9.01? I have the 9.0 (UK version) file on my computer, but not the 9.01. Is there some way I can retieve it?

Thanks,

Ernest

Version 9.03 has been released to specifically fix this issue and one other. I recommend uninstalling the V9 you have, downloading the latest "trial" version (which is now V9.03), and installing that version. You may have to enter your unlock code again. This should fix the errors.

Thank you for pushing out 9.03 so quickly. It has resolved this problem and made life much easier than having to clear the error message every time I turned around. Thanks again!