fnfship

TMG v9.01 keeps asking for serial number..

Hi,

when I start up TMG it wants to be unlocked and is asking for serial number.

I unlock and it runs well, maybe next time it doesn't ask to be unlocked, but eventually it pops up again and I have to unlock.

Best regards

Finn

Hi Finn,

The first time you run TMG click on the icon and run it as administrator and the problem will be solved the following times you start TMG

Finn -

If you are still using v9.01, you should update to v9.03 - which has fixed several problems. Some people have had problems with the 'Check for an Update', so I suggest uninstalling your current version from the Control Panel and downloading and installing the trial version (always the current version). To install, rightclick on the file and 'Run as Administrator.' You do not need to run as Admin after that. Back up your projects and customizations before uninstalling.

Virginia

when I start up TMG it wants to be unlocked and is asking for serial number.

I unlock and it runs well, maybe next time it doesn't ask to be unlocked, but eventually it pops up again and I have to unlock.

Best regards

Finn

If you are running Windows 8 or later, the operating system can remove your registration information.

To avoid this, you need to right-click on the program shortcut, select 'Run as administrator' and unlock the program while running as administrator. Once unlocked, exit TMG and then, after that, run the program normally.