I use sex sensitive marriage tag sentence ie. P1 is always a male and P2 is always female.

However, when marriage tag is added, P1/P2 can be mixed and by misstake I might forget to check it.

Is there a possibility to make a Project Explorer list of Marriage tags where P1 is female?

I could not figure out how but maybe someone has an idea.

This could be tested with TMG Utility but refer doing it in TMG.

Peter

Use the List of Events.

filter

Tag Type... Label = MARRIAGE AND

Principal1... SEX = F END

You could also set a custom flag using the List of Events with this filter and then use the flag to filter the Project Explorer.

I don't know why you wouldn't use TMG Utility to do this. It does it perfectly and you can check the results before the actual data change. Also the list created by TMG Utility provides the report that you are asking for.

Thank You Jim!

List of events works fine with me. This is a quick check report that just added marriages can be checked. I added even a quick button to my toolbar.

I did use TMG Utility initially and made changes. However, after adding P1 and P2 to sentences, in my understanding TMG Utility does not change P1/P2 anymore. for data validity reasons.

Peter

I did use TMG Utility initially and made changes. However, after adding P1 and P2 to sentences, in my understanding TMG Utility does not change P1/P2 anymore. for data validity reasons.

Peter,

See: Make P1 Male Help Page

Make P1 Male will not swap P1 and P2 if (1) any sentences reference P1 or P2 variables and (2) "Filter by sentence" is checked. However, if "Filter by sentence" is unchecked, then TMG Utilty does not check the sentences and the swap will be done. If you are confident that you always want P1 to be male and P2 to be female, uncheck "Filter by sentence".