Sign in to follow this  
martielee

Family Group Sheets

I'm printing FGSs to include in my notebooks with each family. I decided to print one surname at a time since I don't need the entire project and that works great.

Is there a way to NOT get duplicates and to have the male/husband listed first? When I generated the reports for all of one surname, I actually get duplicates - first with the wife listed first on the sheet then another set with the husband listed first.

I just need one set of each family but I don't know how to set the options for that.

Thanks,

Marlene

I had tried that and successfully got all of the males with their families. And I tried a second report to get all of the females of that surname with their families (such as my daughter) but I still don't know how to get the male listed first on the report. I guess that just isn't possible.

By the way I also included # of Marriage group Does not equal 0 so that I wouldn't get a page for every child who didn't marry. :)

Thanks,

The subject of the FGS is the subject selected. If a female is the subject of the report, the female is who the report is about and obviously comes first.

Marlene,

I think you can get what you want but it's a bit indirect. You could create a custom Flag, then set it for the females with the surname using the Secondary Output of the List of People report. Then use that flag to create FGSs for the female subjects.