chaine17

Serial Number does not seem to work in v9

Hi, I am having trouble registering TMG9. I have v9.05 and I obtained the registration information from the trouble.txt file. When I printed it on the old machine it had the proper User Name, email and Serial Number. When I did the new installation on another machine, that is what I used to try to unlock TMG. I was not successful. Then I created another trouble.txt and it listed my name as Windows User. That did not unlock TMG, nor did my correct name. The email and the serial number remained the same in both iterations of the trouble.txt files.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer.

Chuck

Chuck,

You should send an email message to support@whollygenes.com and ask them to send you your license information. While program support has ended, I've been told that license information requests will be answered.

I have version 9 loaded on my desktop. I will be traveling soon, so I loaded TMG on my laptop, entering the serial number I was given. It said that there are registration errors. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on? Do I need a separate s/n for each computer?

No, you don't need separate serial numbers. I'd suggest that either you made an error entering it (did you copy and paste it?) or you entered your name and email address differently on the laptop.